Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Beginning

I will finish this uncertainty
Like the precise cutting of the sword.
I will end this indecision
Like stopping the flow of the river.

I will not turn back and run like hell
But will go onward arrow straight
Black and white it will be
Not the gray in between

I will have the courage to do what is right
To forgo the pain and revive my soul
To stop the flow of tears
And start a trail of optimism

To the ends of the earth I will go with you
Through the shadowed path I will follow
In the deepest canyons or raging waters
I will not be afraid

This may be difficult to comprehend
To start anew and leave my past
To others it may sound absurd
Yet you are my heart

When you are at my side it gives me hope
No darkness destroys my faith
The grasp of your hand provides me strength
You are worth my sacrifice

No comments: